Airport Agents – Dallas/Fort Worth Airport
We are looking to grow our team. The ideal candidates will have an unrestricted driver’s license for at least one full year with a clean driving record and preferably previous cleaning work experience using a power washer, aerial lift, washing cars, boats, buses. Successful candidates for these positions are able to work quickly and efficiently, ensuring all safety and operational guidelines are followed during every service provided. You are reliable, punctual, cordial to your co-workers and a self-starter. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a positive “can-do” attitude and you are very motivated to go above and beyond what is expected.
Irving, TX – Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW)
- Aircraft Cabin Cleaner
- Aircraft Exterior Wash agent
- Airfield Supervisor (Driver’s license required)
Full Time: Day and night shifts, includes weekends and holiday
- Competitive salary
- Paid training
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance (100% paid by AccuFleet)
- Voluntary life insurance
- 401(K) (with company match contributions)
- Accident insurance
- Critical illness insurance
- Personal & professional development program
- Free uniforms/PPE
- Sick leave
- Jury duty
- Employee referral program: $250 Bonus is paid to active employees; referral name must be provided at the time of job offer. (Referral bonus will be paid out after new hire completes 90 days of employment).
- Aircraft Cabin Clean Agent: Requires the employees to clean the cabin of an aircraft after passengers have disembarked. The cleaning can be between flights, for flights that RON (remain overnight), or a deep clean for extended ground time aircraft.
- Aircraft Exterior Wash Agent: Requires the employees to wet wash or dry wash the outside of an aircraft while working from the ground or an aerial lift.
- Airfield Supervisor: Oversees a designated department/service line and is responsible for the production, safety, and performance of employees within that department. Engage with employees to complete daily tasks for the designated service line. Coordinate day-to-day activities of crew, train/coach new employees, observe work procedures, and inspect completed work to ensure adherence to quality, efficiency, and safety standards. Complete daily shift reports documenting completed work, any accidents/injuries, or issues/incidents.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Speak and understand English
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen, 10-year background check (criminal/employment) and be able to obtain a required airport security clearance
- VALID Driver’s License (NOT ID) for at least 1 full year. (License cannot have any restrictions)
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
AccuFleet International is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer