Part Time – Automotive Guest Advisor – Freeport, NY
As an Automotive Guest Advisor, you will gain hands-on experience in one of Goodyear’s Auto Service centers by making meaningful connections while delivering outstanding service. You will also become familiar with quality, sales, and profitability and how to be successful in a team- environment. We encourage you to allow us to invest in your success as you invest in ours; apply today!
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Help drive and reach sales goals through guest interactions including tire and service sales
- Build guest relationships and ensure guest satisfaction through understanding their needs
- Understand and be able to describe all warranties, advertising, and promotion of products and services
- Take responsibility for guest interactions from initial experience through completed service, including checking in, scheduling appointment, accurately estimating time requirements, and checking out.
- Make recommendations to guests based on manufacturing recommendations
- Promote self-development by utilizing Company provided training tools
- Maintain a clean and safe work and guest area
- Perform a variety of manual tasks for extended periods of time, which may include light and heavy lifting, including consumer tires and wheels, standing, bending, and squatting.
- Prior guest service experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- No relocation is being offered for this position
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship now or in the future
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous Automotive Guest Service experience
- Previous Tire Sales experience
- Strong work ethic; independently motivated to produce results with limited influence from others
- Hard worker, someone who works diligently to get tasks done and demonstrates personal characteristics, such as responsibility, dependability, conscientiousness, communication, and teamwork
- Ability to review, analyze, and interpret information, identify problems, and make decisions
- Ability to read, understand, and follow procedures and guidelines
- Depending on location, our stores may be open 7 days a week , which may include weekends and some holidays
- Commitment to following established safety policies and procedures.